INFO ABOUT OUR CHALLENGES:
WE ARE CURRENTLY UPDATING ALL PAGES OF THE WEBSITE...UPDATES WILL BE COMPLETE BY 2/14/2014
NOTICE: The 2013 season has ended. We will be posting info about the 2014 Cowboy Challenge Season at a later date.
We have many repairs, maintenance and re-construction to complete during the OFF season and this will dictate our future schedule!
10 Buck 2 Ranch offers you the opportunity to race in both or either the National AHCA sanctioned shows and/or our South East Cowboy Ranch Racers Division.
Below is more information to help you decide what would work best for you. PLEASE feel free to contact us if you have ANY additional questions.
AHCA (Cowboy Races)
AHCA (American Horsemen’s Challenge Association) - This is a nationally sanctioned association and we are an Affiliate Member of this Organization! You may join the AHCA as a member and when you attend our challenges, your points will be submitted for National tracking. You will also be qualified to enter the South East Cowboy Ranch Racers FINALS!
South East Cowboy Ranch Racers
As an alternative to an AHCA membership we are offering ranch memberships to compete in Cowboy Races. You may join the ranch as a member and you will compete in the same divisions along with the AHCA members. Divisions are determined by skill or age level. The ranch membership will entitle you to points tracking as a Ranch Racer and if you attend 3 challenges (here or at one of our partner ranches) - you will be qualified to attend the South East Cowboy Ranch Racers FINALS.
South East Cowboy Ranch Racers Participating Ranches:
- 10 Buck 2 Ranch hosts races on the second Saturday of the month.
- Cheyenne Country - PLEASE SEE THEIR WEBSITE FOR THEIR CALENDAR
- Ranch Memberships (Ranch membership is paid to the rider’s home ranch. If you primarily race at 10 Buck 2 Ranch and would like to race a Cheyenne Country, your 10 Buck 2 membership is valid. Membership runs from 1 January to 1 January.)
- Little Britches – Ranch Racer Division (6 yrs. and under beginner)
- Wrangler – AHCA qualified and Ranch Racer Division (12 yrs. and under)
- Youth - AHCA qualified and Ranch Racer Division (13 yrs to 18 yrs. determined by age on January 1)
- Beginner – Ranch Racer Division (Beginner horse or rider)
- Novice – AHCA qualified and Ranch Racer Division (A novice rider has basic horsemanship skills but lacks the confidence and knowledge of a more advanced horseman and is still in the learning transition stage)
- Amateur – AHCA qualified and Ranch Racer Division (A person is considered an Amateur when he/she has not judged, trained, or assisted in training a horse for remuneration, either directly or indirectly, nor received compensation for instructing another person in riding, training or showing a horse in competition for 5 (five) previous years. Any AAA rated judge shall not be eligible for Amateur division and must ride in the Open division)
- Open– AHCA qualified and Ranch Racer Division (This division is open to all riders, regardless of age, experience or status)
- Legends – AHCA qualified and Ranch Racer Division (An amateur rider age 55 or older (determined by their age on January 1)
EVENT ENTRY FEES: DIVISIONS
- PRICES FOR THE 2014 SEASON WILL BE REVISED AND WE HAVE NOT COMPLETED ADDING THEM TO THE SITE YET - WE WILL HAVE THESE UPDATED BY 2/14/2014
- ***** PLEASE NOTE - THE (AHCA & RANCH DIVISION) NOTED ABOVE IS IN REFERENCE TO WHO MAY ENTER.......IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU PAY THE FEE TWICE IF YOU ARE AN AHCA & A RANCH MEMBER*****
1718 Robbins Bridge Road
Bonifay, FL 32425
EMAIL 10 BUCK 2 RANCH AT:
1718 Robbins Bridge Road, Bonifay, FL 32425